TagsAfghanistan anti-Islamic Assange Australia Bradley Manning Bush Decision Points empathy extremists fanatics Gaza Ground Zero Haditha massacre Iraq Iraq war Israel Kathleen Barry killing Libya masculinity masculinity of war military industries Mosque Mosque controversy Muslim No Fly Zone nonviolence Obama ongoing war Pakistan Progressive Radio Network protection psychopath racism rape Remaking Men rescue revenge state security Unmaking War Unmaking War Remaking Men war war crimes Wikileaks Wuterich
- J on HOW THE U.S. MILITARY SPAWNS MASSACRES AND DAILY ACTS OF DEPRAVITY
- Kathleen Barry on Hadith massacre: how the Wuterich trial let the military off the hook
- Richard Matthews on Hadith massacre: how the Wuterich trial let the military off the hook
- Paula James on Anti-War Mother’s Day
- MOSES LUSAMBA on Ebook for Unmaking War, Remaking Men now available
Daily Archives: November 22, 2010
Announcing the ebook editions of UNMAKING WAR, REMAKING MEN: How Empathy Can Reshape Our Politics, Our Soldiers and Ourselves. Now available for Kindle on Amazon and in iBookstore for Ipad. Barnes and Noble Booknook coming soon.